Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Dogs and People -- Unshakable Bond

The intense bond between people and dogs cannot be denied. I have two dogs -- Angel and Zoe -- who play a very prominent (some think way too prominent) role in the lives of my husband and me.

Outside of my pure enjoyment of living with these two sweet dogs, they are a great way to reach out to other people. From making "dog friends" (other couples who are into their dogs) to pet therapy (visiting hospitals and nursing homes with Angel, a certified pet therapy dog), our dogs have become a big part of how I relate to people and give back to society.

1 comment:

Noah said...

Hey, Dog Lady. Did you just start this blog too? How cool. Now we can have a parallel blog topics. Me commenting about life with my 3-year old and you doing the same with your two girls! :)